You might have heard “content is king” when it comes to marketing, but not all content is created equal.
You need blog posts and articles that are actionable and informative but still engaging.
And that’s where I come in.
I create the “binge-reading” worthy type of content that your audience wants to read.
If you’re trying to catch the attention of female entrepreneurs or those in the Early Childhood field, let me write the content that draws them in for you.
I’m more than happy to lend my talent.
I particularly pride myself on making sure my posts are written with your specific target audience in mind, so regardless if you need a post with some wit and sarcasm in the tone or something more encouraging and sentimental, I can write it.
But enough showboating, what can I write for you? I primarily specialize in topics related to:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Starting A Business
- Business Mindset
- Business Tool Tutorials
- Early Childhood Education
- Child Development
- Positive/Gentle Parenting
- Single Parenthood
- Baby/Toddler Activities
So let’s get in touch! You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Makeit218 is my personal blog where I share a lot of my work on parenting, motherhood/single parenting, and lifestyle.
Feel free to check out my portfolio for other samples here.
Nice words from previous clients (Aw shucks *blush*)
(May 2017) The work was done quickly and professionally. Highly recommend.
- I would like to hire you for a writing opportunity. Awesome! I primarily focus on blog posts related to parenting/motherhood, self-care, teaching, and single parenting. Please feel free to email me email@example.com to discuss further details.
- I would like to discuss a sponsorship opportunity. Feel free to reach out but please be mindful that I will only write/sponsor an item or service I truly believe in and have experience with.
- I would like to submit a guest post. While I truly appreciate you lending your talent, at this time this blog isn’t accepting guest posts.
- What are your rates for a blog post? I believe in the quality of my writing and typically start at 0.10 a word. We can also discuss different rates for long-term projects and multiple posts.